Nonfiction Writing Challenge 2016
Manuscript for THE HOUSE OF JEZEBEL
9,725 of 30,000 words
#NowWriting Chapters 2 & 3
Monday, December 26, 2016
- Rearranged two chapters.
Friday, December 8, 2016
- Completed chapter outline and summaries – may post at a later date.
Monday, November 28, 2016
- Rearrange chapter layouts.
- New Blog Post: Death in My Mom’s “Horoscope”
- Began examining natal (birth) charts for specific relatives. -> #health #medical #astrology
Friday, November 18, 2016
- New Blog Post: Does Religion Cause More Harm Then Good? based on writings from the Am I Crazy? chapter.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Wrap up Chapter 2 and revise content for Chapter 3.
- NEW WORD COUNT: 9,725 of 30,000
Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Edited a blog post called Spiritual Warfare in 3D – A Chapter Excerpt scheduled to publish on Monday.
- Create a web page listing chapter outlines. Once mind map is done, I will add chapter summaries once I either reach or complete a chapter.
Friday, November 4, 2016
- Moved around some of personal life stories between Chapters 2 and 4.
- Decided to share a more personal story about sexual abuse accounts as an opening to chapter 2 now entitled Magnetized to Darkness.
- LAST WORD COUNT: 8,399 of 30,000
Thursday, November 3, 2016
- Took advantage of the $1 30-day trial for access to the Nonfiction Writers University.
- Skimming through The Write Nonfiction NOW Guide to Writing a Book in 30 Days by Nina Amir.
- Installed a To-Do List plugin to identify and organize tasks for successful completion of this manuscript.
- Setup a publishing plugin for scheduling and publishing blog postings to THOJ FB page and to GYHPress on Twitter.
- Wrote a blog post called Spiritual Warfare in 3D – A Chapter Excerpt to be published at a later date.
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
- Signed up for email updates regarding Writing Nonfiction in November (WNFIN).
- Join the WNFIN Facebook page.
- Updated The House of Jezebel’s Facebook page.
- Based on Chapter 3 currently entitled Rethinking Satan, I created my first short blog post entitled The Reality of Satan, along with an anonymous survey entitled the Belief in an Active Satan – to obtain reader feedback how you view the Evil One known by many names – Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, etc.
- First Word Count: 7,486 of 30,000