As a small child wondering where God is in the midst of pain and suffering, The House of Jezebel delves into the meaning of life, and speaks to those raised in emotional turmoil by a Jezebellian-like parental figure. In this book, Dr. Jaketha explores not only the modern-day Spirit of Jezebel on today’s family and its demonic origins via the “war in heaven” (see Rev. 12:7-17) and their affect on our everyday lives. Unmasking the roots and connecting the dots between spiritual warfare, demonology, astrology, astratheology, and more, the author seeks to expose just how Jezebel’s form of worship to Baal is secretly hidden in every area of our modern-day lives (regardless if we were raised under “her roof” or not).
Pulling back the curtain in a way few pastors would dare, The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing aims to shed light on how modern-day Jezebels gain control their power by securing control over victims from all walks of life – family members, friends, neighbors, coworkers, pastors, and government officials. No one is safe from a Jezebel’s grip! Yet this is the season for such demonic works to be exposed. Now is the time for the One True God’s people to become free once and for all – not only for themselves and for the fulfillment of their destinies, but also for the sake of future generations.
In The House of Jezebel, we’ll delve into topics such as:
- The origin and reality of Satan and his influence over us
- Identify the Spirit of Jezebel and how does it gain entry
- Explore how a demon can have a Christian via a Christian having a demon
- Explain how demons hijack our minds, bodies, and/or spirits (through our own sinister actions)
- Examine how we unknowingly serve Baal in our everyday lives (without even realizing it)
- Gain control over your financial prosperity toward cutting loose from Jezebel’s financial grips
- Learn how to look within ourselves to awaken the Elijah spirit in you (John 15:7)
- Ways to explore and heal your family free from Jezebel’s demonic grip
Reading this book will surely challenge your theological beliefs at their core. So buckle up and get ready for a ride that searches the Bible and other historical tools for answers regarding one author’s emotionally and sexually abusive upbringing, all in an effort to find God in the midst of the pain and rediscover your own identity apart from Jezebel’s influence. It is a story that will leave you questioning everything you thought you knew about good versus evil. You’ll either be glad you read it once you done, or you’ll be mad and ready to throw it away, but just know that only the strong will survive as a result!
Click here to download the current chapter outline for The House of Jezebel.
Also be sure to check out the author’s site at http://jaketha.com.