Prior to my spiritual awakenings, I’d say I was a diehard Christian fanatic. In my second podcast – still entitled Writing Ain’t Easy… (Part II), I shared how I moved from traditional Christianity into Mystical Christianity (or plain ole mysticism). Transpiring over the past 17 years, I underwent a *MAJOR* spiritual awakening that involved several “dark night of the soul” processes. When it was all said and done, I was ultimately forced to reexamine my own beliefs about everything. As a result, the writing of The House of Jezebel came to a screeching halt.
Initially, the struggle centered around fear. I was afraid of repercussions via the spirit realm. Not to mention for all of these years, I was unable to find any biblical references to back up the paranormal experiences faced throughout my life going back to being a toddler living in the house of Jezebel with my mother, my Jezebel and a host of other relatives. Putting those experiences on paper made feel a little crazy since I couldn’t back up what I was saying. I wanted answers. I needed answers. My “non-biblical” research involved studying/training on demonology and exorcism, along with exploring the roots of Judaism & Christianity and that of the Ancient Hebrew language. I was also lead to watch certain paranormal shows – real and imaginary to curb my fears of writing.
A mystic, like a shaman, is someone who answers a call and is initiated into a deep mystery housed within us all. Mystics and shamans are offered the opportunity to use their spiritual power, insights, wisdom, and ability to access unseen dimensions to serve others. As technologists of the sacred, they can serve in a number of roles. They embark on paths to become healers, psychic advisors, psychologists, poets, visionary artists, musicians, and spiritual teachers. (Keen.com)
Please tune into my second episode for the #THOJBOOK Book Podcast, where I define what is a mystic along with exploring the esoteric and exoteric differences between a mystic and a traditional Christian believer via the sharing of an audio clip from the TV series, Supernatural.
I hope you enjoy this episode and feel free to share your positive comments below or for more private decisions, join our Reader’s PowWow Forum.
~Dr. Jaketha, Author
The House of Jezebel: Fulfilling Destiny in Spite of Your Upbringing
READ -> #Writing & The Path to #Mysticism || LISTEN -> #thojbook #podcast by @drjaketha in “Writing Ain’t Easy…” (Part II) || @gyhpress
PODCAST SOURCES: (in order of appearance)
Supernatural via IMDb.com
Castiel (Supernatural) via Wikipedia
I’m No Angel (Supernatural TV Series) via YouTube
“Esoteric Christianity” via The Revealing Word: A Dictionary of Metaphysical Terms by Charles Fillmore (Amazon)
“Exoteric Christianity” via The Revealing Word: A Dictionary of Metaphysical Terms by Charles Fillmore (Amazon)
What is a Mystic? What is Mysticism? via http://www.rondalarue.com
Follow #thojbook on:
- Words Cast Spells… Good & Evil Intentions || Part 2 - November 16, 2019
- Exposing Witches Based on Their Intentions Good vs Evil Intentions || Part 1 - November 10, 2019
- Beware Narcissists are Near & They Have an Agenda The Resurrection of Jezebel || Part 2 - June 28, 2019
- Justice from Beyond the Grave?!? The Resurrection of a Jezebel || Part 1 - March 5, 2019
- When Your Abuser Dies Deciding if You'll Attend the Funeral - September 6, 2018
- The Backwardness of a Jezebel Dem Jezebels Play Dirty Y'all - August 28, 2018
- Is a Jezebel Affecting Your Sacral? PODCAST EPISODE 6 - Jezebel Through the Chakras (2/7) - #thojbook - July 27, 2018
- Is a Jezebel Affecting Your Root? PODCAST EPISODE 5 - Jezebel Through the Chakras (1/7) - #thojbook - July 4, 2018
- WANTED: A Compassionate Jezebel? In Search of Love In Spite of One's Hatred - June 24, 2018
- Writing & The Death of a Jezebel PODCAST EPISODE 4 - Writing Ain't Easy (4/4) - #thojbook - June 7, 2018